- (initialism) . Alpha Linolenic Acid.
- (initialism) . American Library Association.
- (initialism) . Acacia Leadership Academy.
- Noun. (zoology) A wing or winglike structure.
- Noun. (anatomy) A winglike anatomical process or part, especially of bone.
- Noun. (botany) The flattened border of some stems, fruits, and seeds, or one of the two side petals of certain flowers in the pea family.
- Noun. (architecture) In ancient Rome, a small room opening into a larger room or courtyard.
- Preposition. (colloquial) (alternative form of, a la) .