- (initialism) . (British, trade union) '''A'''ssociation of '''P'''rofessional, '''Ex'''ecutive, Clerical and Computer Staff.
- (acronym) . (aviation) Advanced Purchase Excursion (Air fare).
- Noun. The highest point of something.
- Noun. (figuratively) The moment of greatest success, expansion, etc.
- Noun. (geometry) The topmost vertex of a cone or pyramid (in their conventional orientation).
- Noun. (chiefly, anatomy) The pointed end of something.
- Noun. (botany) The end of a leaf, petal or similar organ opposed to the end where it is attached to its support; the tip.
- Noun. (astronomy) The point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun appears to move relative to nearby stars.
- Noun. (mining, US) The end or edge of a vein nearest the surface..