- Noun. At any rate.
- Noun. (computing) '''A'''xis2 '''AR'''chive file (extension
- Noun. (context, insurance) against all risks.
- Noun. (military, management) After-action report; after-action review.
- Noun. (politics) Air America Radio.
- Noun. (music) All-American Rejects.
- Noun. (theology) American Academy of Religion.
- Noun. (transport) Association of American Railroads.
- Proper noun. A river in Switzerland that rises at the Grimsel Pass and flows into the Rhine at the Swiss-German border.